Skype
Grawse

Music for Decay Music for Decay

Randomly, stupidly addicting. Love fighting for a high score.

Super Big Gun Adventure Super Big Gun Adventure

Addictive gameplay, addictive, music, good job! :D

Pixel Jumper Pixel Jumper

Just a heads up, no words appear on the green boxes on the title screen (for me, at least).

Electrons 2 Electrons 2

Super cool game you have here... I have been playing this for the past 20 minutes, so it has definitely got some replayability :) and I always love leaderboards.

Rainbowcat Rainbowcat

Very cute and surprisingly enjoyable game. I loved making them mew :D

Thirteen Gates Thirteen Gates

Very interesting game, although it could be a bit more intuitive. I'm stuck on level 3 and going around the pillar over and over isn't very exciting/entertaining. Regardless, I very muchly so enjoy the idea you have here, and the concept itself is what I really like. I'm also a very big fan of that audio track that plays!

Roll the monster Roll the monster

Hahaha.. Altho it looks a bit 'cheesy' or low quality when you first boot it up, I was surprised at how entertaining some of the puzzles were. At first I didn't enjoy it but by the end I was actually laughing at some of the clever and cool tricks you have to do to solve some puzzles :)

Get Dat Swag Get Dat Swag

I didn't have a friend to play with unfortunately, so the only feedback I can really give is that I am absolutely in love with that 8-bit remix of Gangplank Galleon! sick beat :D

ZiLo90 responds:

I was waiting for someone to recognize the track. Glad you enjoyed it!